one fake homeless person at a time.

04 August 2011

innocent questions.

so, i've been here for a bit and now i want to fit in. some questions:

.how long do i sit at an empty four way stop waiting for another car to arrive before i can pass through the intersection?
.where can i find more brown for my wardrobe, or do i just go roll in the dirt until everything is the same colour?
.what sort of mean-looking dog is the right dog to compliment my new dreads?
.where can i find a pan flute?
.how long do i hafta practice before i can sit outside the co-op and play?
.how long do i hafta play solo before i can jam wit you guys?
.where's the best spot to find cardboard for my begging sign?
.what's the best tone to take on my begging sign? i'm leaning toward self-satisfied scolding, but can i go further and invoke righteous fury?
.how slow can i walk across crosswalks?
.how big should my "kitzhaber 2010" sign in my apartment window be?
.how massive an electric motor can i put on my thriftstore walmart bike?

maybe if someone can get back to me on this, i'll feel more at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment